We’ve released several videos featuring staff from across the University sharing best practice in teaching and learning, talking about contemporary issues, how they worked to solve these problems and improve the student experience. Here’s a playlist on Youtube or you can look at individual clips below.
- Helping students with revision by using Podcasts as a revision aid tool – Pavel Albores
- Encouraging International students to take up placements through presentations – Dashi Alpion
- Enhancing students reflective practice and personal development using Pebble Pad, a pilot study. – Nicola Bullivant
- Understanding student expectations using SERVQUAL, a series of online surveys – Nicola Bullivant
- Providing informative feedback for students by using the Grade Centre within Blackboard VLE – Professor Helen Higson
- Raising Intercultural awareness for international and home students through creative workshops – Professor Helen Higson
- Improving communication to students using SMS within the Business School Placement office – Carolyn Keenan
- Working with large groups and setting students minimally supervised group work tasks – Pete Reddy
- Professional and social networking tools to improve student networking skills – Carolina Salinas
- Working with a very large group of students and how to provide feedback and support – Dr Patrick Tissington
In addition, Aston staff can find the videos and contact details in the CLIPP module on the VLE under ‘Video CLIPPs’.